Tuesday 19 May 2009

Vintage Bartolini


I really love switch buttons on vintage Italian guitars like this Bartolini - with its 4 pickups, there are quite some combinations to set... The scroll potentiometers are quite cool too, I sometimes wonder why knobs became standard on guitars in the last 40 years.

And look at that nice Jaguar-like vibrato, not to mention the shape that seems to be the morphing of 4 different guitars with some saw action on the top, all of this still simple and coherent... The curve in the back must be quite comfortable when you have a classical guitar background and want to play sitting with a high neck...

1 comment:

  1. I need one pick up just like the ones on this Vintage Bartolini for a vintage one I have thats missing the pup. Anyone have one they want to sell let me know coolconn9360@msn.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis