Monday 21 May 2012

Eko Florentine 360


Have you seen anything as attractive as this Eko Florentine 360? A double florentine cutaway is always beautiful, it's a plus if it's on an archtop, but when the two horns have these Bison-esque curve, I just can't resist! Add to this the fancy double pickguard and big square white switches and you wonder why you weren't born 50 years before and in Italy, when it was ordinary for guitars to be so cool!  

Bertram D

© 2012, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 10th year!

5 comments:

  1. That is badass! What are the 4 switches for, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To catch your hand on while you're playing, I expect :-)

      Delete
  2. hi, can I ask a question? Can I remove both the pick guard from the Florentine 360?
    I'm sure about the low one, but doubtful about the top one.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first guitar was this identical one. Im sorry I sold it. The switches are your pickup selectors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis